Friday, February 11, 2011

Surprises

I just walked in the door from work and what do I find?
A little note from Darling Husband (duck taped to the door) saying:
Your ride has been arranged for you for tonight.   (RIDE?!?)
I need for you to get an overnight bag packed.    (WHAT?!?!?)
I have your clothes for tonight already picked out and they will be at the hotel you will be going to.
(Uh-Oh. He picked my clothes.)
If you don't trust what I picked you can bring something that you pick as long as it is a dress.
(WHEW!)
The key to your room will be at the front desk.
I will hand write a number for you to text around 5:30 for your ride to get you.
When you get to the hotel, take your time getting ready.
We have reservations at 8:30.
Text the same number around 8:00 and I will meet you and we will go out for dinner.
Hope you love it.

Isn't that sweet?
Wish me luck!
Thanks for stoppin' by!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment