Thursday, February 3, 2011

Reasons to feel Blessed

One of my friends who is just a wonderful person has a 'Thankful Thursday' piece she writes on assorted Thursdays. You can find Nicole here at her blog:  Sizzlin' Savages .
Anyways, I have been cooped up in the house for two and a half days and her blog inspired me to come up with a short list of Reasons to feel Blessed.

1. I quit smoking two years and seventeen days ago. I feel blessed because with a wind chill of -13 (OMG!) Fahrenheit, I do not have to go outside for ten minutes every hour on the hour.

2. I am not a dog. I feel blessed because I don't have to go outside to find a tree when I need to uh, you know.

3. I have indoor plumbing. I feel blessed because, well, see number 2 above. (Oops, no pun intended, that is not (or was it?) what I meant). Don't worry, there is no Number 2 in the picture with the dogs.


4. Several of my friends have lost power due to 'SnOklahoma 2011.' DH, Rebel, Rocksanne, and I all feel blessed because it is just cold out and with all the indigent people that are in the world, we are safe, warm, and have all of our utilities.

5. I have more reasons, but Darling Husband needs me to take more pictures of him clearing snow while I am inside enjoying the warmth and making chili.

Stay warm, and thanks for stoppin' by!
  
Jen

PS: Nicole, thanks for the idea to note why I feel blessed. It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment