Friday, August 27, 2010

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin

So we have been on the bikes for ages! It sure is a long and windy ride accross central and western Oklahoma. We left so early this morning! It sure is dark.

The lights are still burning on the neighborhood sign.


I tried to take a picture of the trees surrounding the road that we left out on but it was still too dark. So I adjusted the colors and this is what we got:



We are finally stopping in Kingfisher for breakfast at The City Cafe just north of Highway 33 on the northbound road through town. The food is awesome. However, if you order the biscuits and gravy, the biscuit my dad ended up with was about four inches tall by four inches wide by four inches long. It was huge! The hashbrowns were so yummy! Just like when I was a kid. I am so full and sleepy that I just totally forgot to take pictures. (Come on, it is six o'clock in the morning!) The sun was up and we passed through some of Oklahoma's beautiful plains. I like this one where you see one of Oklahoma's income earners.


That is a pumpjack pumping oil with the storage tank next to it.

This is before Woodward, I love this old barn. Of course, Darling Husband asks if I would like the clapboard home. He says it would take a little work but he thinks it would be a great fixer upper!


I like seeing the windmill nestled with the cattle chutes. It reminds me of a time long ago, even though these are modern chutes.


More ridin' yet to do.
Thanks for stoppin' by!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment