Sunday, September 12, 2010

Been out to Lunch

Sorry I have not checked in in a while. It's been kind of crazy.

Before we went to Sturgis, Darling Husband decided we (me) needed to go on a diet. So, every night after work, we run straight home, have supper (dinner), change, and go to No Limit's Gym so Dave Johnson can abuse us (me). Actually, Dave is a great guy. You like the plug for his gym? We get home about nine, shower, do the supper (dinner) dishes, and go to bed. My house is a wreck.

Laundry needs to be folded.

Then, after two weeks of this fun and exciting bit of hijinks, over Labor Day, we go to Cascade, Iowa for his 15 year class reunion.
No pictures were taken. I believe that all things are temporary. Rivers change course, mountains do move, people get married, they get divorced, and our bodies all age. But the darn picture of you being drunk and stupid that your buddy posted on the Internet stays around for forever.

Then we get back home, it is work, pick the house up, ride the bike, and go to the Redeemed Wolf's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. I guess they are going to Maui for the honey moon.
So, that is what has been going on for the last month.

I am tired.

Thanks for Stoppin' By!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment