Friday, July 16, 2010

Uncomfortable

Sorry for the long absence, it has been a rough week and being on the computer was not what I really wanted to do when I got home. So with that, I thought I would mention my ride back to work after lunch.

Gross Alert!!

On Fridays, I have to run home over my lunch hour to let Rebel, my Rottweiler, and Rocksanne, my mutt, outside. So, today, trying to be conscious of both the environment and my wallet, I rode my motorcycle to work. Great Weather for a morning ride. Lunchtime rolls around and I head home. Let the dogs out, have a snack, put them back in, and go back to work. Do you know that tickle in the nose, the one right before you are about to sneeze your head off? Where your eyes start to water and your nose starts to twitch? Yeah, that feeling. All I could think about was going 55 miles an hour, and heaven help me, what does a person do when they sneeze inside a closed face helmet?!?

I didn't sneeze, thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment