Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gettin' Started

Hello! I have really enjoyed reading my friends' blogs and thought it would be fun to start my own. Please be gentle with criticism as this is my first time and this will be a work in progress.
So here we go!
My name is Jen, I have been married for ten and a half years to Damian. We have been living in the Edmond, Oklahoma area. Damian has been here since 2000, me since 2001. I arrived here a year after him because I had to finish my enlistment with the Marines. We were both in South Carolina before we came here. He finished his enlistment in 1999, a few months before we got married. He is from eastern Iowa, and I claim central Texas.
We don't have children so we have hobbies, toys, and dogs. Our dogs are Rebel the Rottweiler, who will be eleven in August, and Rocksanne, the Chow Chow- Newfoundland mutt, who will be eight in November.
We both ride motorcycles. Damian has been riding since he was little, me, not so much. I took the safety course in April of this year and just got my motorcycle license in May. (Yay!)
That has been an adrenaline rush, me practicing riding my motorcycle.
We rode his motorcycle to my parents' house in central Texas over the Memorial Day weekend. We really enjoyed that, then the first week of June we rode from Edmond to Destin, Florida to see his niece graduate high school. That was a long ride!
We also enjoy drag racing, television, movies, cooking,reading and outdoors stuff.

I guess that is it for now, I will get some pictures posted this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment