Friday, July 23, 2010

Brake Fluid Reservoir



Good Afternoon! The plan was to discuss how my daily attacks on my hill of doom was going, and to let everyone know if I am still 0-6 for stalling out on this intersection. For everyone who has not experienced this phenomenon, "stalling out" is when you don't give a manual transmission enough gas while letting out the clutch. Happens quite a bit. More on that later. Unfortunately, things change. Instead, today we are going to talk about how a Brake Fluid Reservoir on a Kawasaki ZZR is NOT a good place to hang your helmet while you run into the Post Office. Especially when you can tell that it has been broken before and the previous owner to my previous owner (grand-owner?) had epoxied it back together.
DOH! Doo-tee-doo! So I came back outside, picked up my helmet, and there was my little reservoir swinging in the wind.
So instead of running the rest of my errands, I went home. Can't chance not having brakes, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment