Thursday, October 21, 2010

Weekend with the Parents

I am just back from spending a wonderful weekend with my dad and stepmother.
We went to my cousin's first birthday party.
Poor little guy got icing in his eyes from his little cake.
It was a fun family moment.
I did ride my motorcycle all the way down to their house. It was a wonderful ride. Not real comfortable on the back of my little ZZR-600, but good enough. I can't figure out how to ride and take pictures at the same time, so I did not take any. Sorry.
On the way home, I did find out that the Velcro used to affix our Turnpike Pass to our car's windshields is not strong enough to keep the Pikepass attached to the top of my bike's gas tank. Poor little Pikepass gave it's all, but somewhere between mile marker 45 and the second toll plaza on I-44 headed towards Tulsa from Wichita Falls, that poor little thing just flew off. May it rest in peace.
Headin' to get a new Pikepass,
thanks for Stoppin' By!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment