Thursday, October 14, 2010

Weekend Plans

Yay! It's Thursday! This week is almost over!
Lots of stuff is going on this weekend.
We have my favorite activity ever: Movie Night at the Rodeo Opry!


Darling Husband's Realtor is hosting a Halloween Party Friday from 7-10. Isn't she cute?

 My company is having their Megabucks party Friday from 6-10.







 Saturday night, Nickelback will be playing the Ford Center with Buck Cherry and Three Days Grace.
I have no pictures for that. Sorry.
The Sooners are playing the Iowa Cyclones in Norman.
We have the Edmond Farmers Market.
There is a Gun, Knife, and Outdoor Equipment Show and also a JW Swapmeet starring motorcycle accessories; both activities will be taking place at the State Fair Park.
Even better:
Saturday, I am going to TEXAS to see my Dad and my Stepmom! YAAAYYY!!! Totally excited! (Darling Husband is staying home with the dogs.) I may even get to see my new cousin's birthday. (We will be celebrating his First!)
So what are your plans?
Thanks for Stoppin' By!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment