Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

What am I thankful for?
I came back from a four year stint with the Marines happy and whole.
I am thankful for my crazy wonderful stepmother, whose birthday is today. I won't tell you how old she is, but I can guarantee that with out her, my dad and I would be crazier than we are now. She has been a rock and a support for my family. Happy Birthday, mama!
I am thankful for my awesome dad. Very few women are blessed with fathers like mine.
I have a fantastic husband. Yes, he can be a jerk sometime, but can't we all be twerps at one time or another? Nobody is perfect. Nobody.
I am thrilled that I have wonderful in-laws. Matter of fact, DH's little brother and his beautiful girlfriend are expecting.
I want to wish my stepmom a happy birthday, and everyone else, a very happy Thanksgiving!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment